Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

HITORY OF GLENINNES

Name:Marco Date:15/5//2017

  1. Glen Innes is 9 kilometers from the G.I city center and close to tamaki river.
  2. Glen Innes was developed as a suburb after the Second World War and was named after the farm of William Innes Taylor.
  3. This how my street Fenchurch Street got my name This London street name is derived from the fact that it once went past a church on the fen or marshy ground.
  4. Glen Innes is only nine kilometers from the city centre, and close to the Tamaki River.
  5. Glen Innes only has two colleges.
  6. Glen Innes was developed as a suburb after the Second World War and was named after the farm of William Innes Taylor who had settled in New Zealand from Scotland in 1843.


1.z Will change the town center to a big mall with heaps of stuff in it like sylvia park.
2.I will make a gaming center near the my house so everyone can play games with me and it will be nice to have an accade in Glen Innes.
3.



0 comments:

Post a Comment